LTAA Refund Policy
LTAA is non-profit organization and strives to keep costs as low as possible. League planning and purchases are made based on enrollments, when a child withdraws from the program a good portion of their registration fee may already be committed to covering expenditures. As a result, a full refund is seldom available. Please review our refund policy below. If you feel you are owed a refund please contact our Treasurer via email to process your request.
Full refunds of registration fees less a $10 processing fee (Covers credit card fees already paid by LTAA) shall be made in the following instances:
- Player or parent changes their mind prior to team assignments being made .
- Player sustains a season ending injury prior to the start of the practice season. (injury does not need to be result of LTAA activities)
Refunds of 50% will be made if player withdraws after team assignments have been made (uniforms have been ordered at this point) but before the first game.
No refunds will be made in the following cases:
- Player withdraws from participation after the first game for ANY reason.
- Player has been removed from the team for Code of Conduct violations by the player or the parent.
- All refunds are at the sole discretion of the LTAA Board.
- All refunds are issued by the LTAA Treasurer in the form of a business check. No refunds will be credited to any bank card.